Canada at Arab Health 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 25, 2022 to February 5, 2023
Venue: Virtual business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking and an in-person event at the Dubai World Trade Centre
Location: DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Canadian companies from the healthcare sector, all inclusive.
Sector: Life sciences
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is coordinating a program for Canadian companies, which includes two key elements:
Business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking program (virtual)
In the months before the Arab Health show, selected TCS clients in the healthcare sector will have custom meetings arranged with UAE contacts like:
- potential partners
- resellers and distributors
- target buyers or customers
- government agencies
The online or in-person meetings will occur between November 25, 2022 and February 5, 2023 and will be tailored to individual company needs.
Arab Health 2023 (in-person, Dubai, UAE)
Visit Dubai to attend Arab Health 2023, the region’s largest and most influential healthcare show. The event will provide a world-class platform for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors, innovators and healthcare management experts to meet the medical and scientific community from the Middle East and beyond. During the event, participating companies will:
- Visit the exhibition: The exhibition will showcase the latest innovations of more than 4,000 companies and more then 13,000 healthcare professionals are expected to attend from 163 countries. The TCS will not have a booth at Arab Health 2023, but companies are encouraged to register online as attendees.
- Participate in a healthcare industry briefing: This morning seminar will feature 2-3 UAE speakers from the healthcare sector. Organized with the support of the Canadian Business Council, participants will learn more about the UAE and Middle East markets, and will meet key business leaders from the region
- Attend a networking reception: Participate at an evening networking reception hosted by the Consul General of Canada, along with local and regional guests.
Register to attend:
- For expression of interest or any questions, please contact Flaviana Mouawad, Flaviana.Mouawad@international.gc.ca, the Trade Commissioner in the UAE responsible for the life sciences sector.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Flaviana Mouawad, Flaviana.Mouawad@international.gc.ca, specializes in the Life Sciences sector for the UAE market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: