Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA) Show
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: December 6 to December 8, 2022
Venue: Airshow Site, Dubai World Central (DWC)
Location: Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Original equipment manufacturers; maintenance, repair and overhaul firms.
The Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA) show is the leading business aviation exhibition in the Middle East and North Africa. The 2022 event will represent the 9th edition of the show. In recent years, the MEBAA show has brought in approximately 8,500 visitors and 450+ exhibitors from 95 countries.
The business aviation industry has grown immensely in the UAE of the last few years. For example, the Dubai World Central (DWC) airport reports that business and charter flight movements increased by 300% in 2020 and 121% in 2021. The growth in this market segment represents new opportunities for Canadian aerospace manufacturers and maintenance, repair and overhaul companies.
Canadian companies participating in the MEBAA show will be able to participate in the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) program, which will include business-to-business (B2B) meetings with UAE-based companies and a networking event.
Register to attend:
- Express your interest to participate in this event
- Please contact Alexia Jablonski (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vice-Consul and Trade Commissioner for the aerospace sector, to participate in the TCS program
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Alexia Jablonski (email@example.com), specializes in the aerospace sector for the UAE market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: