Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 20 to February 24, 2023
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Canadian suppliers of food and beverages.
Sector: Agriculture and processed foods, Fish and seafood
Gulfood is one of the world's largest annual food and hospitality fairs, providing a trade and sourcing platform for exporters seeking new sales in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The 2022 Gulfood edition featured 5,000 exhibitors from 125 countries and had more than 100,000 international visitors.
Agriculture and Agrifood Canada (AAFC) organises a national pavilion for qualified Canadian companies at Gulfood.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
Trade Commissioner Rania Hassan, Rania.Hassan@international.gc.ca, is specializing in the Agriculture and Agrifood sector for the United Arab Emirates market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: