BIG 5 International Building & Construction Show
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: December 5 to December 8, 2022
Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC)
Location: Dubai , United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Companies with products in engineering, construction, digital infrastructure, smart buildings, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) services, solar, architecture, urban design and landscape.
Canadian companies can leverage this event to:
- Visit the market
- Facilitate partnerships
- Reconnect with clients
- Advance their knowledge of the sector
- Better understand industry best practices
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in the UAE is available to facilitate participation for Canadian companies at the BIG 5, including introductions to key contacts and market briefings. Companies participating can expect to accelerate local and international businesses in the Middle East market.
For more information, please visit the BIG 5 event website.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioner, Gabriel Jabbour, email@example.com specializes in the infrastructure sector for the UAE market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
- Date Modified: