Trade Commissioner Service Program at the Dubai Airshow
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 13 to November 17, 2023
Venue: Dubai World Central (DWC), Dubai South
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Canadian business in the aerospace industry.
The Dubai Airshow is one of the largest aerospace exhibitions worldwide and offers unparalleled access to aerospace decision-makers in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. The Dubai Airshow in 2021 welcomed over 1,200 exhibitors and 104,000 visitors from 148 countries. As with previous editions of the Dubai Airshow, the Trade Commissioner Service in the UAE is planning to assist Canadian companies by facilitating meetings with qualified UAE-based partners.
Register to attend
- To register your interest in participating in the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) program at the Dubai Airshow, please contact the Trade Commissioner at the Consulate General of Canada in Dubai specialized in the aerospace sector, Alexia Jablonski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Alexia Jablonski (email@example.com), specializes in the aerospace sector for the United Arab Emirates market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: