Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC)
Date: October 2 to October 5, 2023
Venue: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Companies who are already working in the Middle East, Asia and Pacific region as well as those who are exploring it. Attendees include C-Level executives from national and international oil companies along with major private operating companies.
Sector: Clean technologies, Oil and gas
Hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADIPEC is the world’s most influential gathering for advancing the global energy transition in a responsible and equitable way. The annual event usually includes more than 150,000 attendees and boasts a comprehensive conference programme.
In 2023 the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will host a business-to-business (B2B) platform and provide meeting spaces in the Canadian Pavilion. There will be additional event/sessions/site visits available for TCS clients to register. The TCS will work with the Canadian Business Council on an evening reception to bring UAE buyers to meet with Canadian delegates. The TCS will also bring key UAE clients to visit the Canadian Pavilion during the course of the event.
Register to attend
- Contact Sally Koornneef (firstname.lastname@example.org) to participate in the TCS programming component.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Sally Koornneef (email@example.com), specializes in the Oil & Gas sector for the UAE market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering. She can also provide advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: