EduCanada UK Schools Tour
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: September 27-October 01, 2020
Venue: Various locations
Location: Various locations (across Birmingham, Oxfordshire, Surrey, and London), United Kingdom
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level.
The High Commission of Canada will coordinate a four-day EduCanada UK Schools Tour from September 27th to October 1st. Participating institutions will be able to meet with UK students at prominent schools across various regions in the UK. This tour is occurring on the margins of the EduCanada UK Seminar and Undergraduate Fair on October 2nd and 3rd at Canada House in London, as well as other third-party education events in the region. This event is intended for undergraduate recruitment.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Chelsea Ljutic (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specializing in the education sector for the UK market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: