Farnborough International Air Show
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: July 18 to July 22, 2022
Venue: Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre
Location: Farnborough, United Kingdom
Target Audience: All businesses in the aerospace industry.
The Farnborough International Air Show is a trade show for all companies associated with the aerospace industry and alternates yearly with the Paris Air Show. The show consists of national and company pavilions, chalets and aerial displays. To support Canadian companies, Global Affairs Canada offers matchmaking and networking opportunities to companies who exhibit.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Pierre Kowlessar, firstname.lastname@example.org, is specializing in the aerospace sector for the UK market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The Trade Commissioners active in other markets will also be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities in their respective markets.
- Date Modified: