AFCEA West 2020
Date: March 02-03, 2020
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Location: San Diego, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies focusing on C4ISR, as well as related high-tech equipment. i.e.: drones, under water sensing, etc.
Sector: Defence and security
AFCEA WEST 2020 is the premier Sea Services event focused on operations in the Asia-Pacific region. The conference is a showcase of emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks that will impact all areas of current and future Sea Service operations. Senior military and government (or Department of Defense) officials will discuss the challenges they face and how the industry can help address them.
WEST is the place for makers of platforms and designers of technologies to discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale. Industry leaders network and learn about military requirements–not just the what, but the why--and connect with decision makers as well as operators in a professional environment away from the office and Beltway.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, in collaboration with local partners, is organizing a business program for 10 Canadian companies who can demonstrate their potential to succeed in this market and industry.
Registration: Deadline for registration is December 12, 2019.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Karen Sleiman (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Consulate of Canada in San Diego, can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: