AI Summit New York City |25% Discount
Date: December 11-12, 2019
Venue: The Javits Center
Location: New York City, New York , United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies in AI, sales and marketing, financial services, retail, healthcare
Sector: Consumer products, Information and communications technologies, Life sciences
The AI Summit is the world’s largest conference & exhibition series that focuses on the practical implications of Artificial Intelligence for enterprise organizations.
Day 1: AI in finance and retail
Day 2: Healthcare and sales and marketing.
The Consulate General of Canada in NYC, with Invest in Canada, invite you to join them to showcase your business and Canada’s AI value proposition as well as meet with potential investors and new clients.
Participating companies get access to a B2B matchmaking platform to message and network with the 5000+ attendees and 300+ speakers. Participants complete their business profile when they buy a ticket and can schedule meetings with other companies via an event app. The app will launch one week prior to the event.
Canada (booth #822) and the Consulate will offer B2B meeting space for interested Canadian companies. In addition, Canada has a 45 minute panel spot during the show. Manuel Morales, Chief AI Scientist at the National Bank of Canada and Professor at University of Montreal will be our champion speaker for the AI Summit on December 11-12th in NYC. Manuel will be participating in one of the headline panel discussions scheduled for December 11th at 17:20 to 18:00 with a focus on the role of policy and regulation in the development of AI.
Register to attend
We have secured a 25% VIP discount that companies can access.
- Register now to participate
- Use VIP code 1NYSPON25
- Contact Safia Morsly-Fikai (Safia.Morsly-Fikai@international.gc.ca.) for more information
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Safia Morsly-Fikai (Safia.Morsly-Fikai@international.gc.ca) specializes in the ICT sector for the New York market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: