Canadian Water Innovation Roadshow: Technologies for Arizona’s Utilities
Date: February 24-26, 2020
Venue: Various water utilities in Arizona
Location: Phoenix, Tucson, United States of America
Target Audience: USA audience are water utilities; TCS is recruiting Canadian water technologies
Sector: Clean technologies
Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles (responsible for Canadian commercial interests in the state of Arizona), with the support of Canadian provincial partners (British Columbia and Quebec), will be organizing a Canadian Innovation Roadshow: Technologies for Arizona’s Water Utilities in February 2020. The roadshow will be organized in coordination with several local partners, including public utilities such as the Tucson Water Department and Mesa Water Resources, as well as private utilities such as EPCOR Water USA, Global Water Resources, and Liberty Utilities. These five utilities provide water/wastewater services to over 2 million customers, and the Consulate is in discussions with several other utilities that are considering their participation as well.
This three-day program will provide an opportunity to highlight Canadian water innovations for sustainability and utility resiliency technologies in Arizona. Program highlights will include:
- Site visits to water utilities in Phoenix and Tucson.
- Briefing on Arizona’s water and wastewater sectors.
- In depth overview on opportunities in Arizona.
- Networking and B2B opportunities with companies, agencies and government officials involved in the procurement of water technologies.
- Pitch sessions with water utilities.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Maricela Macias (firstname.lastname@example.org) specializes in the water and infrastructure sectors for the South West USA market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: