FLOURISH Conference 2020
Date: March 16-18, 2020
Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu Aqua
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sector: Financial and insurance services, Information and communications technologies
The Flourish Conference is the premier conference dedicated to growing gift card, loyalty, and branded currency programs. Flourish is produced by K+H Connection, a leading boutique gift card consulting firm supporting specialty, ecommerce, and premium merchants who are ready to see their brands grow utilizing the power of branded currency. It is the only meeting of gift card, loyalty, branded currency, retail & e-commerce decision makers of its kind occurring in North America.
The TCS is seeking Canadian companies to showcase their innovations and technologies. Five (5) spots are available for TCS clients to participate in FLOURISH as follows:
- Two (2) pitch session spots + conference attendance passes available
- Three (3) conference attendance passes available
- Increased awareness of your company to major players and brands in the retail industry
- Build your network of key contacts to develop new business relationships and identify market opportunities in the US Midwest
- Receive dedicated services from the TCS
Companies are selected using a competitive application process. Ideal candidates have:
- Created a technology/product with high potential for growth
- Initial traction in the market place (in Canada, the US or another geography)
How to apply?
Please contact Julien.Rosan@international.gc.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the application form. All applicants will be qualified by a vetting committee.
Deadline: Completed application forms must be received via email at email@example.com by January 20, 2020 to be considered.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Julien Rosan (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the ICT and financial services sector for the Chicago market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: