AFCEA West 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: February 16-18, 2021
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Location: San Diego, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies focusing on C4ISR, as well as related high-tech equipment (ie: drones, under water sensing, etc).
Sector: Defence and security
AFCEA WEST 2021 , now in its 31st year of bringing military and industry leaders together, is the premier naval conference and exposition on the West Coast. Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute, WEST is the only event in which the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies can network, discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale.
While WEST is specifically targeted for the Communications and Electronics Business areas within DoD, there is always a broader array of companies and interests represented that include:
- Information technology and cyber-related companies in both hardware and software;
- Platform prime contractors of ships, aircraft and ground systems;
- U.S. government research and development agencies from all services;
- User commands from all services seeking latest technologies that might meet their needs.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, in collaboration with local partners, is organizing a business program for 10 Canadian companies who can demonstrate their potential to succeed in this market and industry.
For information, please contact:
Karen Sleiman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Consul and Trade Commissioner (Defence & Security)
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Karen Sleiman (email@example.com) from the Consulate of Canada in San Diego, can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: