Game Developers Conference 2021
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: July 19-23, 2021
Location: San Francisco, California, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies in the gaming sector
Sector: Arts and cultural industries, Information and communications technologies
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world’s largest game industry event. Originally scheduled as an in-person event in San Francisco, CA, GDC was postponed due to COVID-19 into a digital conference - taking place from July 19-23, 2021.
The Trade Commissioner Service will provide Canadian companies with programming to pursue business opportunities with buyers from around the world.Contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the TCS activities at GDC
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- The Trade Commissioner, Heather Higgins, specializes in the Gaming and Digital Entertainment sector for the Silicon Valley market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Date Modified: