Virtual Canada@WEFTEC (Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 16 to November 18, 2021
Location: Chicago (online program only), United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian water technology companies that wish to highlight their innovative solutions related to water and wastewater issues
Sector: Clean technologies
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will host a VIRTUAL business program tied to WEFTEC (Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference), the largest annual water quality event in North and Latin America. This year, the TCS will host a full VIRTUAL program, which will offer unparalled networking opportunities, an educational summit and an Export Café.
The following initiatives will be part of the Canada@WEFTEC VIRTUAL business program:
- Pre-event webinar on the results from the Industrial Water Study (for the Midwest markets of Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri)
- Online seminars to learn about key market opportunities, featuring utility and industrial projects in the United States
- Online seminars to learn about key market opportunities and trends in Latin America
- Pre-arranged virtual business-to-business meetings with local utilities, industrial facilities, water tech repping firms and engineering/consulting firms aiming to expand your client base, identify new leads and obtain market intel to grow your business in the United States and Latin American markets
- Export Café to give Canadian businesses the opportunity to schedule virtual meetings with participating trade commissioners to discuss potential market opportunities
Register to attend
- Registration for the Canada Business program will be available soon.
- Register for the WEFTEC
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Trade commissioner Ann Rosen (firstname.lastname@example.org) specializes in the water/wastewater sector and can provide information on this event and others you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The TCS offers services free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
Trade commissioner Ann Rosen (email@example.com) specializes in the water/wastewater sector and can provide information on this event and others you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The TCS offers services free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: