Game Developers Conference 2022
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: March 21 to March 25, 2022
Location: San Francisco, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies in the gaming sector
Sector: Arts and cultural industries, Information and communications technologies
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is a flagship event in the gaming industry. Bringing together gaming professionals from across the globe to advance the business of gaming. This year the event will take on a hybrid model allowing participants to participate virtually as well as in person.
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will be present at the event with partners including:
- Centre d’entreprises et d’innovation de Montreal (CEIM)
- Government of Quebec
- Ontario Creates
- Trade and Invest British Columbia
- the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
Through this conference, the TCS and the partners listed above will support Canadian gaming studios by working to connect them with international buyers and opportunities at GDC.
We are currently recruiting Canadian gaming studios that would like to participate in the Trade Commissioner Service’s business matchmaking program on the margins of GDC.
Complete the application form for a chance to have your company included in the Canadian Gaming & Interactive Entertainment Profile Book, which will be shared with international buyers.
Please contact Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how the TCS can best support your studio!
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Christine Shun, Christine.email@example.com, specializes in the Gaming and Digital Entertainment sector for the San Francisco market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
The TCS helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
- Date Modified: