Conference of the Americas on International Education (CAIE) 2023
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Date: November 6 to November 8, 2023
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Target Audience: Post Secondary Education Institutions, Education Associations, Private Business, Government.
The only conference on higher education that covers all of the Americas, the CAIE attracts approximately 1,000 international delegates including education professionals of all levels, service providers and government representatives. EduCanada will have a booth and tables for Trade Commissioners (TCs) to conduct one-on-one meetings, as well as limited table space for institutions. EduCanada may have some side events such as a Trade Commissioner Service Activity Day (TCS AD) and a networking Canada Reception.
Register to attend
- Register now to participate
- Contact the International Education Division – Events Team at email@example.com, for more information regarding EduCanada’s presence at CAIE 2023
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioners active in the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you on business opportunities on their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment: Michael Kologie and Andrea Kobylnik for Argentina, Alison Miller for Barbados, Fernanda Albano for Brazil, Magali Boffet for Colombia, Alexander Leon for Costa Rica, Paula Lara for Ecuador, Celia Hernandez for El Salvador, Anne-Marie Rabeya for Guatemala, Yoannis Yatropoulos and Angelica Sánchez for Panama, Rafael Castillo for Peru and Michaeline Narcisse for Trinidad and Tobago. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: