WEST 2024 Conference
Date: February 13 to February 15, 2024
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Location: San Diego, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies focusing on C4ISR (command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance), as well as related high-tech equipment (e.g.: drones, underwater sensing, etc.)
Sector: Defence and security
WEST 2024, is the premier naval conference and exposition on the West Coast. Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute, WEST is the only event in which the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies can network, discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single locale.
While WEST is specifically targeted for the Communications and Electronics Business areas within DoD, there is always a broader array of companies and interests represented that include:
- Information technology and cyber-related companies in both hardware and software
- Platform prime contractors of ships, aircraft and ground systems
- U.S. government research and development agencies from all services
- User commands from all services seeking latest technologies that might meet their needs
The Trade Commissioner Service is organizing a business program for Canadian companies who can demonstrate their potential to succeed in this market and industry.
Note: Canada Program will begin one day prior to the start of the conference (February 12th). Business-to-business (B2B) meetings can be arranged for up to 10 companies.
Register to attend
If you would like further information and/or wish to have your own booth within the Canada Pavilion (limited availability, at a cost), please contact Karen Sleiman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Consul and Trade Commissioner (Defence & Security)
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Karen Sleiman (email@example.com), from the Consulate of Canada in San Diego, can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: