TCS Canadian delegation at WBENC 2024
Date: March 18 to March 22, 2024
Venue: Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Target Audience: Export-ready women-owned businesses in Canada, looking to do business in the United States (U.S.).
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and processed foods, Arts and cultural industries, Automotive, Chemicals, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Education, Financial and insurance services, Fish and seafood, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Information and communications technologies, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Mining, Oil and gas, Professional services, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, beer and spirits
If you are a women-owned business in Canada looking to export to the U.S., the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Conference is the event you don't want to miss!
This flagship event is the largest of its kind, welcoming thousands of women entrepreneurs and corporate executives ready to make connections and do business. Attendees include supplier diversity professionals as well as procurement and senior executive representatives from:
- the Fortune 500
- the U.S. federal government
- women business owners and their teams
- key representatives of WBENC strategy partner organizations
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) will be leveraging this event to provide women-owned businesses with:
- solutions to export-related questions
- strategic business advice on the U.S. market
- business-to-business connection opportunities
Embark on this journey with us and take part in the following activities, designed to equip you with the information and tools necessary for success in the U.S. market:
- engaging workshops
- informative sessions
- personalized one-on-one virtual consultations
Together, we'll elevate your business' potential at this extraordinary event.
Register to attend
- To participate in the TCS' Canadian business program and fully benefit from TCS support at WBENC 2024, contact the TCS in Denver as soon as possible at WBENC_2024@international.gc.ca
- TCS programming will kick off with participation in WeConnect International Day, taking place one day prior to WBENC at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Conference Centre, on March 18. Note that participants are required to register separately to attend WeConnect International Day and must be WEConnect certified to participate.
- Registration to WBENC 2024 opens soon, visit the event website for more details.
- Please note that some program elements such as the WBENC Match and Meet with America's Top Corporations on Friday, March 22, 2024 are open only to WBENC and WEConnect Certified WBEs who have a full conference registration.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
Sean Clark, Senior Trade Commissioner, specializes in supporting Canadian businesses in the U.S. Mountain West and can provide information on this event as well as advice on business development in the region. For more information, you can contact the TCS Denver team at email@example.com.
The TCS helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With over 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the TCS offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad. The TCS offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: