Game Developers Conference 2024
Date: March 18 to March 22, 2024
Venue: Moscone Center, North and South Halls
Location: San Francisco, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian video game companies
Sector: Arts and cultural industries, Information and communications technologies
The Game Developers Conference (GDC 2024) is a flagship event in the gaming industry, bringing together world-renowned speakers along with publishers, game developers and investors from around the globe.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, in collaboration with the Department of Canadian Heritage, is once again leveraging this opportunity and supporting Canadian gaming companies to accelerate their international business expansion in the video games industry, by working to connect them with international buyers and opportunities.
At GDC 2023, the Trade Commissioner Service hosted a delegation of 120 Canadian companies and facilitated 761 business meetings. The TCS recruited a delegation of qualified international buyers and made connections with Canadian gaming companies.
This year, the Trade Commissioner Service is offering the following programs:
- Complementary access passes to attend GDC 2024 (one pass per company);
- Business matchmaking: One complementary account for Canadian gaming companies on the MeetToMatch B2B meeting platform
- Show floor Exhibition: Canadian companies will have the opportunity to showcase games in GDC Play
- Meeting rooms available exclusively for Canadian gaming companies to conduct their meetings during the three days GDC Expo event (March 20-22, 2024)
- Inclusion in the Canadian Gaming Profile Book, which will be shared with international buyers
- Trade Commissioners located on-site to support Canadian participants
Register to attend
Apply for Access Pass, Canadian Gaming Profile Book, and the B2B matchmaking initiative.
Deadline for applications: November 30, 2023 11:59 PM EST
- For inquiries on TCS programming at GDC 2024, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian companies navigate the complexities of international markets. With 1,000 Trade Commissioners in offices across Canada and on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers market intelligence and an unmatched network of contacts to help Canadian companies succeed abroad.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: