Aerospace Defense & Supplier Summit (ADSS) 2024
Date: March 12 to March 14, 2024
Venue: Seattle Convention Center
Location: Seattle, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian aerospace companies who want to enter the supply chain of large OEM and Tier 1 aerospace companies in the U.S.
Sector: Aerospace, Industrial machinery
The Aerospace Defense & Supplier Summit (ADSS) is a supply chain event that brings together aerospace and defense primes, tier suppliers and contract-manufacturers with over 700 companies in attendance from more than 23 countries. Engineering, procurement, supply chain, fabrication, commodity teams, suppliers and service providers meet through pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with large OEMs and Tier 1 aerospace companies.
Are you a Canadian company looking to enter the aerospace supply chain with major US OEMs and Tier 1 companies? Network with the right people through B2B meetings provided by ADSS organizers, the Trade Commissioner Service booth with an inter-market Export Café, and a Canada-US Networking Reception with distinguished guests and local companies.
Register to attend
- Registration and pricing information
- Contact Mary Halloran (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about TCS support and the US-Canada Reception.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Mary Halloran (email@example.com), specializes in the aerospace market for the Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: