Learn how CUSMA can benefit your company
Date: December 6, 2023
Venue: GoTo Platform - Virtual
Location: Rochester, New York, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian exporters who navigate the Can-Am border.
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and processed foods, Chemicals, Clean technologies, Consumer products, Fish and seafood, Forestry and wood products, Industrial machinery, Infrastructure, Life sciences, Mining, Transportation
Free CUSMA webinar to help you "get it right" & save time & money.
Date: Wednesday December 6, 2023
Time: 2 pm to 3:15 pm EST
What will you learn?
- Understanding CUSMA – How can it save me money?
- Qualifying your goods
- Navigating rules of origin
- How/when to renew CUSMA certification
- When to submit paper & electronic documents?
- Where to find answers
- Evaluating cost/benefit
Register to attend
- Register now to participate in this free event.
- Contact Linda Soltis (email@example.com), Trade Commissioner in New York, for more information.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Linda Soltis (firstname.lastname@example.org), specializes in the customs/logistics/border issues for the USA market and can provide information on this event and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service offers services free of charge to Canadian exporters and companies that meet our client criteria.
- Date Modified: