Trade Mission: Go for the Greens 2018
The Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) program of Global Affairs Canada, in partnership with the Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) and the Consulate General of Canada in Miami, is leading a trade mission to the tenth annual Go for the Greens (GFTG) Business Development Conference for Women Entrepreneurs. The trade mission will take place from February 14-17, 2018, at the BoardWalk Resort in Orlando, Florida.
What is Go for the Greens?
Go for the Greens is a high-level business development conference for women entrepreneurs seeking supplier diversity opportunities through exclusive access to companies, government agencies and non-profits. The boutique conference offers:
- Business Matchmakers: Opportunities for one-on-one business matchmaking meetings and informal networking between women-owned suppliers and corporate/government buyers.
- Educational Programming: Enhance your knowledge and learn about necessary tools to help you successfully grow your business through strategic and smart business topics
- Valuable Networking: Unassigned seating, network with like-minded women from Canada and abroad who want to do business, collaborate and form strategic alliances
- Golf Networking Event: Players of all levels are welcome to participate in the golfing experience to meet, talk business and bond over hole-in-ones
For more information, please visit: goforthegreens.org.
The Trade Mission will feature:
- Preparatory Webinars
- On-the-ground support from BWIT Trade Commissioners
- Government of Canada programming
- High-calibre networking and potential business-to-business matchmaking meetings
- Available Discounts:
Please note: there are no fees for delegates associated with receiving services from BWIT or the Trade Commissioner Service, or for the Canadian reception and breakfast. Delegates are responsible for covering the cost of their travel and accommodations as well as registration to the Go for the Greens conference.
Register to join the Canadian delegation:
For registration information, please email the BWIT team.
BWIT is a program of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) that supports Canadian women entrepreneurs as they pursue opportunities abroad. For more information on BWIT, please visit: businesswomenintrade.gc.ca.
- Date Modified: