Doing business in Cyprus
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Cyprus with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in Cyprus
- Cyprus - Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Electric Power Equipment & Services
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
|No sector reports currently available.|
General market information
|No general market information currently available.|
|EduCanada Virtual Fair in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia||November 9-10, 2020||Turkey||Education|
Trade offices - Greece
The Embassy of Canada to Greece - Athens
48, Ethnikis Antistaseos Str.
Telephone: (0030) 210-727-3352
Fax: (0030) 210-727-3460
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0830 - 1630 (E.S.T.: +7)
- Greece, Cyprus
Office Closures: 2020-03-02, 2020-04-17, 2020-04-20, 2020-06-08, 2020-07-03, 2020-09-07, 2020-10-28, 2020-11-09, 2020-12-25, 2020-12-28
Other URL: http://www.athens.gc.ca
- Date Modified: