CanExport Associations 2020-21 funding round
The CanExport Associations 2020-21 funding round is now closed. The 2021-22 round will launch in fall 2020.
- Applicants must seek a minimum of $20,000 in funding, to a maximum of $400,000.
- We will reimburse up to 75% of eligible expenditures. The approved applicant’s share must be at least 25%, and must come from financial resources generated from private revenues;
- Applicants can propose up to five packages and can seek a maximum of $100,000 in assistance per Package. Packages are groupings of activities that are related/complementary.
Within the $400,000 maximum:
- The maximum CanExport Associations contribution that the applicant can use for assistance to companies has been raised to $150,000.
- There is no maximum amount allowable for incoming buyers missions.
Apply for funding
- Register your intent to submit an application by contacting CanExportAssociations@international.gc.ca if your organization is new to the program.
- New applicants will be provided with access to our online system after an initial assessment of eligibility for funding.
Registered organizations will be contacted in advance of the next application launch.
- Date Modified: