How to submit an application or claim for CanExport Community Investments funding
The program will open applications for 2022 projects between October 4 and November 12, 2021 closing at 7:00 pm Ottawa time (EDT).
To Submit a Claim for 2021
Claims for reimbursement with accompanying progress reports may be submitted starting April of the approved year. Final reports and final claims must be submitted by the end of January of the following year at the latest. You are encouraged to submit your claims for reimbursement early to avoid delays.
Recipients for the 2021 calendar year will submit their claim through the Partners@international portal.
To Register and Apply for 2022
Registering your organization
If you are new to CanExport Community Investments program, we invite you to register as of September 27, 2021. For a step-by-step guide on how to register your organization consult the tutorial on YouTube.
This page offers a checklist of information you will need on hand to complete your registration. It is not possible to save your work until the full completion of the registration process. Your session will time out within 30 minutes of inactivity.
To register you must:
- Access the CanExport Communities portal and click “Login/Registration”.
- Choose a secured sign-in method.
- After successful login, please continue to the dashboard (note that it may take 10 seconds or more to retrieve your information).
- Upon your first visit, you will be prompted to enter your email address and register your organization.
- Follow the instructions and complete a 10 to 20 minutes’ questionnaire to determine your eligibility.
It may take a few days for your registration to be confirmed. We will contact you once your registration is complete.
Filling out the application form and submitting an application package
You should avoid waiting until the last minute to submit your application. For a step-by-step guide on how to register your organization consult the tutorial on YouTube.
To fill out and submit the application form you must:
- Access the CanExport Communities portal
- Log into the portal and continue to the dashboard.
- Start your desired proposal
- Follow the instruction to fill out the ten-step online form (remember to save often and use the save draft button if you want to complete it at a later date) and submit your application.
No applications can be accepted by the portal after the close of the call. You must submit your application through the CanExport Communities portal; mailed, emailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.
The Adjudication process takes place once per year, after conclusion of the application period. Successful applicants will be notified initially by email, when the project is approved. A second email including the Contribution Agreement as well as a Decision Letter outlining the approved activities will be sent out subsequently.
- Date Modified: