Canadian International Innovation Program
The Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP) supports Canadian companies to pursue international research and development (R&D) collaboration with a foreign partner on projects that have the potential for commercialization.
CIIP can help you find R&D partnerships in:
- South Korea
Who can apply?
Canadian companies that are:
- ✓ incorporated, for-profit small or medium-sized enterprise
- ✓ seeking to develop new or improved products, services, or processes with a high potential for commercialization
- ✓ ready to collaborate on a R&D project with a foreign partners
Why consider CIIP funding?
- ✓ access to credible partners
- ✓ find new markets through technology partnering
- ✓ reduce market entry risks and the costs associated with technology adaptation, co-development and validation
- ✓ opportunities to collaborate with partners in CIIP targeted countries
What activities do we fund?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Resources for Canadian businesses and the Government of Canada's information on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
CIIP is a funding program offered to Canadian small or medium-sized enterprises by the Trade Commissioner Service. We deliver it in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada’s Industrial Research Assistance Program for Brazil, China, India and South Korea. The Canada-Israel Industrial Research and Development Foundation delivers the program for Israel.
Subscribe for updates
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our mailing list to get email notifications for upcoming CIIP activities.
Science, Technology and Innovation Division
Global Affairs Canada
Frequently Asked Questions – Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP)
- Date Modified: