Doing business in the Netherlands
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in the Netherlands with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in the Netherlands
- The Netherlands - Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Agriculture, Food and Beverages
- Business and Financial Services
- Chemicals and Plastics
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building Products and Related Services
- Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas
|No sector reports currently available.|
General market information
|The Netherlands - Market Overview|
|Intertraffic 2021 - Canadian Smart Mobility R&D Mission to the Netherlands||March 23-26, 2021||Netherlands – Amsterdam||Automotive; Information and communications technologies|
Trade offices - Netherlands
The Embassy of Canada to the Netherlands - The Hague
Telephone: (011-31-70) 311-1600
Fax: (011-31-70) 311-1620
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0900-1730 (E.S.T.: +6)
Office Closures: 2020-01-01, 2020-04-10, 2020-04-13, 2020-04-27, 2020-06-01, 2020-07-01, 2020-08-03, 2020-09-07, 2020-10-12, 2020-12-25, 2020-12-28
- Date Modified: