Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Newfoundland and Labrador
To find a Trade Commissioner in Newfoundland and Labrador, select an office:
Trade Commissioners in Newfoundland and Labrador
Competing successfully in foreign markets is challenging for any business. Let us help your business succeed by providing timely information whether on market conditions, business opportunities, technology, sources of investment, or key contacts.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Ocean Technologies
- Aerospace and Defence
- Environmental Industries
- Information, Communications Technologies
- Building Products
- Metals, Minerals Equipment and Services
- Service Industries and Capital Projects
Contact our team for more information.
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in Newfoundland and Labrador
A good first step is getting to know your Trade Commissioner in Newfoundland and Labrador and maintaining an ongoing relationship, to maximize the global potential of your business.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: