Doing business in the United Kingdom
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in the United Kingdom with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom market summary
- Market Overview LDN 2020
- Brexit: Summary information for Canadian companies
- Canada-UK Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA)
- Selling via e-commerce in the U.K.
- E-commerce - Grow your global presence
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Agriculture, Food and Beverages
- Business and Financial Services
- Defence and Security
- Information & Communications Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building Products and Related Services
- Life Sciences
|No sector reports currently available.|
General market information
|No general market information currently available.|
|There are no related events scheduled at this time. View the complete list of TCS events.|
Trade offices - United Kingdom
Canada House, Trafalgar Square,
Telephone: (011-44-20) 7004 6000
Fax: (011-44-20) 7004 6001
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0900-1700 (E.S.T.: +5)
- England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Gibraltar
Office Closures: 2021-01-01, 2021-04-02, 2021-04-05, 2021-05-03, 2021-05-31, 2021-08-02, 2021-08-30, 2021-09-06, 2021-10-11, 2021-12-27, 2021-12-28
Other URL: http://www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca
- Date Modified: