Doing business in Denmark
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Denmark with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in Denmark
- Looking for an Arctic-capable partner? Check out the new Canadian Arctic Capabilities Guide by Sector.
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Life Sciences
|No sector reports currently available.|
General market information
|No general market information currently available.|
|There are no related events scheduled at this time. View the complete list of TCS events.|
Trade offices - Denmark
The Embassy of Canada to Denmark - Copenhagen
The Canadian Embassy in Denmark
Kristen Bernikows Gade 1,
Telephone: +45 3348 3200
Fax: +45 3348 3221
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0830-1630 (E.S.T.: +6)
- Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
Office Closures: 2020-01-01, 2020-04-09, 2020-04-10, 2020-04-13, 2020-05-08, 2020-06-01, 2020-07-01, 2020-09-07, 2020-10-12, 2020-12-24, 2020-12-25
Other URL: https://n/a
- Date Modified: