IFI and UN information and resources
International Financial Institutions Fact Sheets
The following fact sheets give a high-level overview of the Banks’ procurement and financing activities, historical Canadian commercial engagement with each Bank, and offer guidance on IFI processes. Please click on the links below to access these fact sheets.
- African Development Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- Caribbean Development Bank
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Finance Corporation
- United Nations
- World Bank
Partnering Guide A guide to creating and managing successful partnerships for IFI projects.
Preparing an Expression of Interest (EOI) This guide summarizes the best practices for preparing an expression of interest (EOI) for an assignment financed by the international financial institutions.
Selling to United Nations Agencies: A guide for Canadian businesses
Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) The MCC is an independent U.S. foreign aid agency delivering grants to countries that have a demonstrated commitment to promoting good governance and economic reform. To date, MCC has approved over US$14 billion in compact and threshold programs.
- Working with the World Bank Group (WBG)
- Introducing the IDB Group
- The ABCs of the IFI Project Cycle
- IFI Success Tips
- Working with the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)
- Date Modified: