Doing business in Ireland
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Ireland with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in Ireland
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building Products and Related Services
- Life Sciences
- Oceans Industries
- Sustainable Technologies
|No sector reports currently available.|
General market information
|No general market information currently available.|
|There are no related events scheduled at this time. View the complete list of TCS events.|
Trade offices - Ireland
The Embassy of Canada to Ireland - Dublin
7/8 Wilton Terrace,
Telephone: (011-353-1) 234 4000
Fax: (011-353-1) 234 4001
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0830-1700 (E.S.T.: +5)
- Republic of Ireland
Office Closures: 2019-06-03, 2019-07-01, 2019-08-05, 2019-10-28, 2019-12-25, 2019-12-26, 2020-01-01, 2020-03-17, 2020-04-10, 2020-04-13, 2020-05-04, 2020-06-01, 2020-07-01
- Date Modified: