Doing business in Romania
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Romania with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in Romania
- Romania: Market overview
- Bulgaria - Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Renewable Energy
|Sector Profile - the Defence Market in Romania|
|Sector Profile - The Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare market in Bulgaria|
|Sector Profile - The Infrastructure Sector in Bulgaria|
|Sector Profile - The Defence Sector in Bulgaria|
General market information
|The Labour Market in Bulgaria|
|There are no related events scheduled at this time. View the complete list of TCS events.|
Trade offices - Romania
The Embassy of Canada to Romania - Bucharest
1-3 Tuberozelor St.,
Telephone: (011-4021) 307-5093
Fax: (011-4021) 307-5015
Office Hours: Mon-Thu: 0830-1300 and 1330-1700; Fri: 0830-1400 (E.S.T.: +7)
- Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova
Office Closures: 2019-04-22, 2019-04-29, 2019-06-17, 2019-07-01, 2019-09-02, 2019-10-14, 2019-12-02, 2019-12-25, 2019-12-26
Other URL: http://www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca/ro
- Date Modified: