Awards for Canadian business women
Business awards can offer exposure in your industry and target markets.
Entering your business into an awards competition can help highlight your talent and lend recognition to your success. It can increase your visibility with potential clients, suppliers and even employees. Awards programs have the added bonus of allowing you to network with other exceptional Canadian business women.
“When you’re nominated for or receive an award, you’re seen as a leader in your industry or sector. It also sends a positive message that your product or service is second to none.”
We’ve curated a list of national and regional awards for Canadian business women:
- CAMSC Business Achievement Awards Gala
Annual recognition of corporate leaders in supplier diversity and suppliers who have Indigenous or visible minority certification.
- Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Awards
Recognition for the incredible accomplishments of women and increases the visibility of strong leaders to inspire future generations.
- Catalyst Canada Honours
Celebration of exceptional role models who are accelerating progress for women in the workplace.
- RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards – Women of Influence
Annual celebration of the achievements of Canada’s most successful women entrepreneurs.
- Sara Kirke Award for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Acknowledgement of women executives who show outstanding innovation and leadership within Canada’s advanced technology industry.
- StartUp Canada Export Challenge
Opportunity to pitch to win $25,000 and $100,000 of in-kind support to go global in this StartUp Canada initiative, run in collaboration with UPS, Export Development Canada and the Trade Commissioner Service.
- Women’s Infrastructure Network – The WIN Awards Program
Recognition of the contributions of exceptional business women in the Canadian infrastructure industry.
- Canadian Progress Club Halifax Citadel – Progress Women of Excellence Awards
Annual fundraiser that honours outstanding women in Halifax.
- Women in Agriculture Recognition Award – The Prince Edward Island Women’s Institute
Recognition of business women who have made a major contribution to the P.E.I. agriculture industry.
- Organization of Women in International Trade – Toronto
Recognition of successful women exporters and those who have helped advance opportunities for women in international trade.
- Prix Femmes d’affaires du Québec (available in French only)
Celebration of the creativity, excellence and ambition among women entrepreneurs in the province of Quebec.
- Alberta AWE Awards
Four awards are presented to outstanding female entrepreneurs based in Alberta each year.
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards – Women Business Owners of Manitoba
Celebration of outstanding women entrepreneurs based in Manitoba.
- Business in Vancouver – Influential Women in Business Awards
Recognition of British Columbia’s most outstanding Canadian business women in private or public sector companies.
Connect with Business Women in International Trade (BWIT)
Questions or need support
- Email the BWIT team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation
- Date Modified: