Women-focused business delegations and events
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) organizes women-focused business delegations and events each year. The business delegations allow Canadian women-owned and women-led businesses to explore international opportunities, access supplier diversity opportunities and gain important market knowledge.
Focus on business women
For over 20 years, the TCS has taken hundreds of Canadian women entrepreneurs on women-focused business delegations around the world, including destinations like Brazil, Europe, Mexico and the United States. The TCS runs annual delegations and supports important women-focused events.
TCS business delegations include on-the-ground support from, trade commissioners and our impressive network of partners, including the Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC).
Upcoming business delegations and events
To view a full list of upcoming TCS trade missions, business delegations and events, please visit the Trade missions and events page.
Why join a business delegation?
TCS women-focused business delegations could include:
- pre-departure information sessions via webinar
- welcome kits and resources
- networking receptions and opportunities
- matchmaking and business-to-business (B2B) meetings
- access to a Canadian booth during trade shows
- on-the-ground support from experienced trade commissioners
We offer expert advice and support during and after each delegation.
Get ready for business delegations
Learn how to prepare for business delegations, and make the most of your experience.
Join us and other business women at annual supplier diversity events:
- Women Business Enterprises (WBE) Canada Conference
Held virtually in November
WBE Canada’s annual conference brings together Canadian corporate and government leaders, procurement professionals and women-owned businesses.
- WEConnect International in Canada Annual Conference
Held virtually in October
This event is for Canadian women-owned businesses that want to connect with multinational corporations and governments. Network with other women entrepreneurs, listen to inspiring speakers and take part in a corporate matchmaking session.
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC) Annual Diversity Procurement Fair
Held virtually in April
This two-day event matches global corporations committed to diversity with Aboriginal and minority-owned businesses.
Connect with the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
Questions or need support
- Contact a Trade Commissioner for answers to your export questions
- Subscribe to CanadExport: The official magazine of the Trade Commissioner Service
Join the conversation
- Connect with the TCS on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Follow the conversation on social media: #womenexporters
- Date Modified: