Business Women in International Trade news and publications
Published annually until 2019, the Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) Newsletter is full of information and inspiring stories to fuel your business’s international ambitions. Learn about the benefits of Canada’s free trade agreements, read about successful Canadian women-owned and women-led businesses and get valuable insights from our trade commissioners. The newsletter also features information on programs, services and networks for business women across Canada.
Read the BWIT newsletter
- 2019 – Diversify, grow, succeed!
- 2018 – Empowering women to export
- 2017 – Working together: Celebrating 20 years of success
- Majority-Female Owned Exporting SMEs in Canada
- Memorandum of understanding: promoting women’s entrepreneurship and the growth of women-owned enterprises in North America
- Subscribe to CanadExport: The official magazine of the Trade Commissioner Service.
Connect with Business Women in International Trade (BWIT)
Questions or need support
- Email the BWIT team: email@example.com
Join the conversation
- Date Modified: