Canadian Technology Accelerators – Privacy notice
Global Affairs Canada is committed to protecting the privacy rights of individuals. We safeguard the personal information we collect in keeping with the Privacy Act.
“Personal information” is any information, in any form, about an individual who can be identified. This includes details about personal experiences, opinions or views. See section 3 of the Privacy Act for more information.
Personal information is collected under the Department of Foreign Affairs, Development and Trade Act, Section 10(2)(e). The Privacy Act protects this information from being given to unauthorized persons and agencies.
Global Affairs Canada’s Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) program shares key information about its current and upcoming programs. You can get updates on the CTA program and related events by subscribing to monthly email notifications.
Send any questions to the CTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may unsubscribe or delete your profile at any time. To unsubscribe, email the CTA at email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link. Your email address will be deleted at that time.
How we protect your privacy
The information you provide is kept on a secure network. Only CTA staff can access it.
- We will keep your personal information until you tell us that you want it to be removed from the CTA registration database
- We will not use your personal information for any other reason without getting your explicit consent
- We will not use your personal information for administrative purposes
Information about collecting personal information will be summed up in a Personal Information Bank that is being developed. This information bank will be institution specific.
Your privacy rights
- You have the right to request access to your information and to ask for corrections to an error or omission.
- Email Global Affairs Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Protection Division at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada about how we handle your personal information.
- Find out how to submit a complaint at www.priv.gc.ca
- Date Modified: