Doing business in France
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in France with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.
Getting started in France
- France: Market Overview
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement – overview, chronology and full text of the agreement
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- Doing Business in Europe – Join the conversation on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
- Exporting to the EU – A guide for Canadian business
- European Union government procurement guide for Canadian business
- Six Steps for CE Marking: You may need CE Marking if you wish to export manufactured products. Find out if your products are ready for Europe.
- Funding programs: contribution programs that your business can benefit from.
- Other useful TCS information: CanadExport, testimonials and videos, podcasts, and tweets.
Based on our knowledge of the market, the following sectors offer the greatest opportunities for Canadian companies:
- Agriculture, Food and Beverages
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
|Market report - Digital in France - 2019|
|Fish Products Sector Profile - France|
|Agriculture and Agri-Food Sector Profile - France - Doing Business Abroad - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service|
|Business Women’s Trade Mission to Paris/Brussels||January 26-31, 2020||France – Paris/Brussels||Aerospace; Agriculture and processed foods; Arts and cultural industries; Automotive; Chemicals; Clean technologies; Consumer products; Defence and security; Education; Financial and insurance services; Fish and seafood; Forestry and wood products; Industrial machinery; Information and communications technologies; Infrastructure; Investment; Life sciences; Mining; Ocean technologies; Oil and gas; Professional services; Tourism; Transportation; Wine, beer and spirits|
|Big Data Paris||March 9-10, 2020||France – Paris||Information and communications technologies|
|Livre Paris 2020||March 20-23, 2020||France – Paris||Arts and cultural industries|
|Medi'Nov 2019||March 25-26, 2020||France – Lyon||Life sciences|
|Forum Labo||March 25-26, 2020||France – Lyon||Life sciences|
Trade offices - France
The Embassy of Canada to France - Paris
130 rue du Faubourg saint-Honoré,
Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 0900-1700 (E.S.T.: +6)
- France, Monaco, French Guyana
Office Closures: 2020-01-01, 2020-04-10, 2020-04-13, 2020-05-01, 2020-06-01, 2020-07-03, 2020-07-14, 2020-09-07, 2020-11-11, 2020-12-25, 2020-12-28
Other URL: http://www.france.gc.ca
- Date Modified: