Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance. This may cause some information on this page to load incorrectly. We expect to be back in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.
Toutes nos excuses...
Nous effectuons actuellement des mises à jour sur ce site Web. Cette opération peut entraîner le chargement incorrect de certaines informations. Il devrait être accessible à nouveau dans quelques heures. Merci pour votre patience.
How a Canadian Technology Accelerator can help your Cleantech business
Canadian Technology Accelerators (CTAs) support companies in the cleantech sector with an established product or service. The companies we select for participation have:
- a strong potential for growth
- a product with differentiated intellectual property or,
- a clear competitive advantage, and a clear strategy for the target market
Locations of Canadian Technology Accelerators in Cleantech
- The Government of Canada takes a broad view of what consists of a clean technology. Any technologies that results in a resource efficiency other than labour are encouraged to apply
- Property tech
- Water and wastewater management
- Clean energy
- Energy efficiency
- Smart cities
For companies with technologies in:
- smart economy
- living, mobility
“I would highly recommend the CTA experience. The Trade Commissioner Service has helped Terramera open many doors that have led to key relationships that have benefited our company and our success.” — Terramera
To learn more about an individual CTA, contact your nearest office of the Trade Commissioner Service. Trade commissioners can help to determine whether a CTA is right for your business, and which CTA is the best fit.
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to participate
- Date Modified: