New York fintech - Canadian Technology Accelerator
Do you want to grow your fintech company in the United States? New York City is one of the largest technology hubs in the country and is arguably the most powerful city in finance.
New York City is also a popular fintech hub housing some of the largest and most innovative companies globally and facilitating the launch of new and innovative fintech startups. This presents opportunities for Canadian companies looking to enter this thriving market.
The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) global business development program can give you the knowledge and connections you need to enter and succeed in this market.
|Closed||January 23, 2023 to March, 10 2023||About 4 hours per week|
What are the benefits of joining?
Upon acceptance to the New York CTA program, you will access:
- mentorship and strategic advice from a team of private sector executives, industry leaders and trade commissioners
- dedicated support to pursue business and investment leads
- networking opportunities and company showcase events, including a demo night at the end of the program
- programs and workshops covering a range of topics that provide cyber-companies with skills and knowledge
Who should apply
We are seeking innovative business-to-business (B2B) Canadian Fin-tech companies that are building technology solutions in the following areas:
- payments and digital lending
- regulatory technology and compliance
- ESG solutions with a strong angle towards the financial sector
- artificial intelligence (AI) & data solutions for banks and financial services
- blockchain and cryptocurrency
Your company must have:
- a fully built and validated product with a differentiated technology
- recurring revenues and/or $1 million raised
- a passionate, strong and committed management team who can commit to participate in the entire program
- specific goals, clear objectives and a strategy for entering these markets
The Trade Commissioner Service supports equity, diversity and inclusion in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds to apply.
How the program works
This hybrid program offers a mix of in-person in-market programing in NY and virtual programing, including:
- orientation sessions
- tailored mentoring sessions
- strategic networking events
- tailored business development support
- market briefings, mentor match-making and mentorship sessions
- round-tables with curated group of relevant stakeholders specific to the company’s needs/goals
- curated B2B with relevant stakeholders
Learn more about this program by contacting:
Trade Commissioner and Program Director
Consulate General of Canada in New York
- Date Modified: